Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Unfallen Worlds



As we near our destination, I notice my guide grows larger in size until I am dwarfed in comparison. He says, “Remember you are safe and that you will see why I had to be this size. If you are faithful, you too will grow to the stature of God’s other creations.” As we descend I notice many people standing below. They knew we were coming and are singing to the glory of the Creator of all. As we touch down, I notice I am very small compared to the beings on this planet. They are not male or female and each has a glow about them which speaks of the Father’s love. My guide introduces me with my heavenly name and says that I am one of God’s messengers. He affirms that if I am faithful to continue my battle against Satan, to encourage others and point them to Jesus,that I will visit here one day and not just in a dream. I look at my guide and ask, “This is a dream?” I hear many laughing. One steps forward and asks my guide, “May some of us show him around?” The angel replies that I am to see, hear, smell, and touch, but not to taste or eat, and that he was instructed to allow them to place me in their care.

The one being comes to me and asks, “May I have your right hand?” I give him my right hand and ask him his name. He says, “Even though we all have names and we have been told your heavenly name, you are unable to say it because you are still from the sinful earth. We were told if you are faithful, you will be able to speak and understand all. Remember this is a dream and you will experience what you are able to comprehend.” As I look up, I notice these beings have very tanned skin and shoulder-length hair that is wavy and golden. They appear very strong, symmetrical, and perfect as the Great Creator created them. I ask why they are so tall and perfect, and if they always looked this way. The one smiles and speaks very gently, saying that they have always looked that way because they never partook of their tree of knowledge of good and evil, but that Satan was able to deceive Eve into eating the fruit of a similar tree placed on the earth. He explains that is the only place in the universe where Satan introduced sin. He says, “We have watched day after day what he has done, and we sing praises to the name of Jesus that He now stands on your behalf. Before Adam and Eve sinned, Jesus walked with them each Sabbath through the gardens on Earth. He walked with us at the same time as He did with all of His creations throughout the universe. When it was decided that Jesus would become one of you, we knew that He would no longer be able to spend time with us. What He did was done to save you, our brothers. This too is something you will learn. Now we want to show you things and let you enjoy.”

We had been walking slowly and now the one being picks me up, holds me in his arms and says we need to move a little faster. He walks very fast and we arrive in an open field. He stops and says to notice the grass. It is about seven feet tall, yet he stands in it very easily. He says to notice the sky and I see that the other planets appear as if they can be touched just by reaching out to them. I now notice indescribable birds and animals of all types that fly, walk, run, or play. I see what appears to be a hummingbird with six wings and four tails. There are even small creatures that resemble insects, yet they are not pests and do not look like what we have on Earth. The grassy field is teeming with life--more than I can see or comprehend. The grass is many hues of green and is almost alive with love. I hear birds singing and know that no bird on our sinful planet can possibly achieve these perfect warbles of the avian musical registry.

Still holding me in his arms, my new friend says to look to the right. Several more beings are running through the field with amazing speed that causes a wake in the grass. They are not racing, but playing and laughing. My friend and others who are with us begin running toward a forest. As we get closer, I notice many of the beings are jumping from tree to tree or climbing them. These trees are the height of taller buildings on the earth. The bark of these beautiful trees is smooth, yet the patterns are symmetrical. From different angles the leaves have a green, yellow, red, blue and purple hue. Some of the leaves are large enough to cover the roof of a three-bedroom house. Even these trees have an abundance of life forms. There is every living creature one can imagine, from the smallest to the largest. Many creatures fly as if they are a burnt ember floating in the sky, but have full power of the direction in which to go. Flowers grow almost everywhere and come in a large variety of colors. A single touch of a flower causes its petals to open even more. I seem to hear a constant singing in which the words give praise to the Creator of all. I think how the 144,000 will travel the universe with Jesus to see His people.

I ask these beings if they are only able to walk and run or do they have the ability to fly. The group I am with laughs, and the one who holds me says to watch. We all lift off the ground and there is now a procession of many beings as we fly and see things from a different perspective. I see many small hills and some taller than others. In some places there are majestic waterfalls. The sky is beautiful hues of blue, filled with a vast assortment of birds. I am thinking how I would love to have a video recorder right now. I ask if we can get close to the water and if there are fish. My friend says we will get closer so I can see. As we near the water, there are many fish of different sizes, shapes, and colors. Some swim as fast as we are flying. Some move as if they are a gentle butterfly. Several of the friends that follow us go under the water. They do not come up for air and swim as fast as we flew in the air. Nearing the shoreline we begin to ascend and those under the water come up to fly with us. We now head to an area where there are valleys between hills. We land and my friend continues to carry me as we walk along trails next to streams. I notice again a variety of animals, birds and insects. The luscious growth and assortment of colors are so great that I cannot take it all in. I keep thinking that what I am seeing is nothing compared to what is really going to be.

I now notice that I do not see a sun yet the planets nearby reflect light that illuminates where we are. As we continue on I know that we are nearing another rich forest. His creations are singing like nothing I have heard before. All I can think is that united they sing “holy, holy, holy” and “glory to God and His Son in all that they have given.” As we continue, my friend sets me down and I walk along the path with them. I lean over to cup a flower in my hand, but it is the size of my upper body. Touching it I feel its softness and fragrance unlike any I have experienced. There is a mixture of the sweetest fragrances; even the trees perfume the forest where we walk. I touch the bark of a tree and expect it to feel rough, but it is very soft.

As night comes on, the light begins to dim, but it never gets as dark as on the earth. Each of my new friends now has a glow of light that emits from them and their golden hair is illuminated. When they smile, it is as if each has a brighter light which comes from inside. I notice that all of God’s creations seem to illuminate in some way with an array of bioluminescent colors. The trees, grass, flowers, animals, fish and even the small insects that crawl on a blade of grass are alive with brilliant colors. I notice one insect that looks like a wooly worm. His long brown body is made of many tiny hairs that each light up in different shades of brown as it walks along. On its head are two very long antennae that curl at the end. Each has many small lights that go on and off as it goes up the length of the antennae. I see a variety of animals and birds that light up in many colors. The light is not bright but has a warm glow. I realize that each time I place my foot down in the grass that the area lights up a little brighter then slowly returns to less light. I now notice one small bird flies close to me and that its eyes are illuminated with different shades of blue. Its beak illuminates with red and orange colors. The feathers are iridescent colors of green, brown, blue, red, orange, and yellow. It sings in many notes simultaneously and in harmony, which makes one think of the Creator’s love.

As I take in all that I have experienced, I remember again that what I was shown is far better than what I can comprehend. I close my eyes to get a mental record so I will remember it all. I open my eyes to look one more time, but when I do I am standing at my house looking up at the stars in the night sky. The Herald is holding my right hand. I begin to cry because I realize where I am. He says, “Remember to stay faithful. This and so much more is waiting for you. Know that all in the universe anxiously wait to see a stop to the sin that Lucifer has brought in. All look forward to their walk with Jesus once again. Strive to be in that special group that will travel with Him as He walks with His people throughout the universe on Sabbath.”

1 comment: