Thursday, April 22, 2010

Complete Health Reform

Life At Its Best Series by Walter Veith:

301 - Life At Its Best
302 - Your Health Your Choice
303 - Sitting on a Time Bomb
304 - Udderly Amazing
305 - Health and Happiness

He [Herald, the angel] smiles at me and says, “There is a great work to be done. Remember the whole universe is watching these important final moments.”

The Herald stands up and we walk through a wall and enter a room. I now see families sitting down to eat. He explains that they do not know we are there. I realize it is a special meal for a special occasion. The foods that are spread out on the table are what one would expect from a worldly person. The individuals hold hands and a prayer is given that is a mockery to the Creator of the universe. I watch as they serve up foods. The Herald says, “Notice the details. Notice they are fueling themselves on things that those who are they should not partake of.” I watch as they gorge themselves in the name of a special day. The Herald says that I need to understand and share the importance of what I am being shown. He asks me to tell him what I see them eating. I say that I see the main thing is something that used to be one of God’s creations.

The Herald calls me by my heavenly name and says, “You are to mention in detail what you see them partaking of. I need you to tell me what you see them eating.” I tell him that I see they have prepared a turkey with stuffing to be eaten. He inquires, “What other details do you notice?” I respond that I see potatoes and gravy. He says to notice that the gravy is all fat and also made from parts of a dead animal. I tell him, “There are vegetables though.” He questions, “But what of the vegetables? Notice these have been cooked, spread with oils and butters, and then spiced for flavor. Also notice these items are so cooked that all nutrients are cooked out of them.” I see large bowls containing different kinds of nuts that are not in a natural state. They are roasted and some are honey or sugar-coated. Others are covered in a hot flavor. The Herald asks, “Tell me what else you notice?” I answer that I see different breads and pastries with a variety of jams and jellies. He says to notice the drink they have. Some have served regular juice but others have served a fermented juice. I see cups of coffee waiting to stimulate them so they can keep eating.

The Herald says to come and see what they have waiting for later. We walk into another room and I see different pies--pumpkin, apple, cherry, lemon, and banana. He says to notice that they have all forms of toppings for these. There are also many kinds of cookies and candies. He says to notice they have ice cream as well. I open the freezer and there is almost every kind of flavor. We walk back to the tables and watch them eat and eat. Some have to undo their belts to make room for their swelling bellies.

The Herald now says to notice the clock. The hands are spinning quickly and when I look back, everyone is gone. When I ask where they are, he says he will show me. We walk throughout the house and everyone is sleeping and getting fatter after their feast. He says we must leave now. We walk back into the corridor and the Herald says that God’s people have asked for the Holy Spirit but how can God pour out His Spirit into vessels that sleep.

The Herald now says, “Come, I want to show you something.” We walk through the corridor and are in a field where wild horses live. He says, “These horses do not belong to anyone and they are only fed by the Great Creator. Notice how they run.” I watch them run and it is as if they have tremendous strength and energy. The Herald asks me what kind of condition I think these horses would be in if they lived and ate like the group I just saw.

The Herald says again to come with him to see something else. We walk through the wall and come upon a beautiful sports car. It is an exotic-looking car that cost thousands and thousands of dollars. He says to watch as the driver starts up the car. The engine instantly idles smoothly. The driver puts the car in gear and slowly accelerates out onto the track. It is now running very fast. He returns, gets out, and lovingly begins to wipe the beautiful finish with a soft towel. He now picks up a jug of high grade gasoline and carefully pours it into the car.

The Herald now tells me to come so he can show me this in a different way. We walk through the wall, through the corridor and back into where we just were. The driver walks over to this beautiful car and dumps cheap gasoline into it. He then pours bottles of soft drinks, caffeinated teas, and a large pot of coffee into the car. He stuffs many pastries, fast food hamburgers, French fries, burritos, chicken and turkey sandwiches, and hot dogs down the tank. Then he begins pouring a ten pound bag of sugar into the tank. Now the driver takes bottles of fuel additives that look like vitamins and dumps these into the tank. He then walks around the car and gets in. He tries to start the car and it begins jerking and coughing and belching out smoke. It finally starts and as he drives off, it backfires and smokes. The Herald turns to me and says, “The creator of that car designed a most perfect running machine. The driver chose to place the worst fuel in the tank rather than the best.” I watch as the car drives in the direction of a garage where a mechanic can work on it. The Herald says that as soon as the mechanic would repair the car, the driver would place other things back into the car.

The Herald is still holding my hand as we return to the corridor. We sit down and he explains that it is now time that we who are they correct our diets. We have a great work ahead of us and the things that we have been fueling ourselves with will prohibit the Holy Spirit’s work. We are to stop eating any living thing which God created that flies, walks, or swims. We are to put away and not eat of the desserts of life and to use the example of the horse and car to show how we should fuel ourselves.

The Herald now tells me, “Come. I want to show you something that you have seen before.” We stand up and walk through the wall. I know instantly where we are. This is the dream I had of our first meal in heaven (“At the Table”). I stand looking only as an observer. The table is long and everyone reclines on their side. The things that I see are too wonderful to put into words. The Herald says that he wants me to notice the things that have been placed on the table. I see a variety of foods spread out. There are things that look like bananas, apples, oranges, pears, grapes, and cherries. There is an assortment of leaves of different colors. I see an array of flowers to be eaten as well as to enjoy their beauty. There are all kinds of nuts that have been shelled and different kinds of grains harvested from the heavenly fields.

The Herald and I return to the corridor. We sit down and I begin crying. He says, “I know this is hard but soon, if you remain faithful, you will see the Great Host.” He tells me that diet is the hardest of anything to change but that we must change. Soon the Great Healer will have us working as healers. We cannot serve if we are sick like the car. The Herald says, “I am to have you read something and I will help you find it so you can share it with His people.” He informs me that Jesus instructed His prophet, Ellen White, to write what is now in the book Counsels on Diet and Foods. He says, “This book has information that needs to be read and understood. I have already shown you this book and you are now starting to understand the importance of it...Those that have severe health problems will be well if they only change the way they eat. In time the body can and will heal itself through the power of the Great Healer. I have shown you and you are now to write what Ellen White wrote so as to prepare those that are still learning. Please share this message from the Father.”

Counsels on Diet and Foods, pp. 17, 18:
Our Saviour warned His disciples that just prior to His second coming a state of things would exist very similar to that which preceded the flood. Eating and drinking would be carried to excess, and the world would be given up to pleasure. This state of things does exist at the present time. The world is largely given up to the indulgence of appetite; and the disposition to follow worldly customs will bring us into bondage to perverted habits,--habits that will make us more and more like the doomed inhabitants of Sodom. I have wondered that the inhabitants of the earth were not destroyed, like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. I see reason enough for the present state of degeneracy and mortality in the world. Blind passion controls reason, and every high consideration is, with many, sacrificed to lust. To keep the body in a healthy condition, in order that all parts of the living machinery may act harmoniously, should be a study of our life. The children of God cannot glorify Him with sickly bodies or dwarfed minds. Those who indulge in any species of intemperance, either in eating or drinking, waste their physical energies and weaken moral power.

The Herald says that we are to work now and prepare ourselves, but that we cannot do it alone. Always call on Jesus and He will help us.

References:

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Proverbs 23:3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment