Thursday, April 22, 2010

144,000 Doug Batchelor



I see many ministers anointed by God. My angel directs me to notice one in particular. I see Pastor Doug Batchelor standing there. I notice as he walks there are angels wearing very bright robes walking in front of him carrying what looks like lamps that light his way. There are other angels around him that carry books, others that walk along to encourage him and direct him in his walk. Surrounding him are many larger angels dressed in battle gear. They encircle the entire group as they move forward. Outside of this group are many, many angels whose robes are black and dirty. They look war-torn and their countenance is not bright. I watch as these angels are constantly trying to attack Pastor Batchelor. Again the angel turns to me and says, "God has many workers in different areas at different levels."

[Fast forward time to when the New Earth is] I now look to the left and hanging on the wall is my robe. It is long and made of ropes and collars that form around the neck area. It is difficult to describe. Two angels now enter and ask if they may assist in putting my robe on me. I answer them and they lift the robe off the hanger and place it around my shoulders. I find it interesting that there is no weight to this robe. One of the angels walks over to my crown and asks, “May I bring you your crown?” I answer him and he walks over and places my crown on my head. I also notice that there is no weight to my crown. We look at each other and smile because we know the significance of the crown and the robe. The angels say how much they appreciate helping with my robe and crown. I tell them how much I appreciate all they have done for me. I say that it is time to go meet. We are excited and feel a sense of great anticipation [for Sabbath].

We go out of my home and begin walking. We know we have a great distance to travel because we are going to meet on the far eastern side of the great city. We decide to fly and no sooner do we rise off the ground then we descend on the eastern side. I now stand in a perfect square in front of a large platform with others like me. In the sky above us is an innumerable host of angels. On both sides and behind us is a large multitude of angels arranged in a way for harmonic singing. Behind these groups of angels stand a great multitude of people that cannot be counted. I watch as an angel of such grandeur [Gabriel] and noble appearance walks to the middle of the platform. I watch as God the Father and Jesus walk from the left side of the platform to the middle. The Father sits down and then Jesus sits next to the right hand of the Father. (I cannot see the physical form of the Father in this dream, but I know it is Him. What I do see is a very bright light.) The angel in the middle of the platform sings a note. Suddenly the angels to the left join in with their voices, then the angels to the right, then the angels behind us. Next the angels above join in, then we who are they, then the great multitude of people. We pause during the refrain and hear the singing of many throughout the universe. After the refrain we all join in as one. It is a very happy Sabbath.

[Note: I awoke from this dream with great disappointment but yet with a feeling of such happiness that cannot be described. I realize now why we are to strive to be among the 144,000.]

No comments:

Post a Comment