Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not to Worry

Jesus and I continue to walk and talk together. We spoke about many other things. After a while, He stops and smiles a smile that gives me such peace and security, yet He speaks with authority, saying that I need to wake up and share {1} the things I have seen. He says, “Tell them to not get caught up in the trivial {2} things of this world.”

Jesus then tells me there are some horrible, horrible, horrible {3} things to happen but that these things need to happen.

I was also instructed not to worry and to know that He will be there to help {4} in all our tests and trials. We only need to ask for angels and they will be there for us. We are not to worry about today or tomorrow, because He is coming. He smiles and says, “Tell them I am coming!” Jesus was explicit in not saying, "I am coming soon." He says that this time has past. Saying "I am coming soon" is like saying, some time down the road. We are at the end {5} of the road.

After waking from this dream, I realized that although we hear of wars and rumors of wars, I believe God wants us to turn our eyes and hearts to a better land. We are so caught up with the problems here that we forget what we have waiting for us up there.

1. Revelation 1:10-11 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches.

Early Writings, p. 19
And He said, “You must go back to the earth again and relate to others what I have revealed to you.”

2. Luke 12:29-31 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3. Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

4. Psalms 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

5. Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment