Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Earth with New Jerusalem city



As I continue on I see so many other homes built in this immense area that does not seem to end. To get a better view of the great city ahead of me, I decide to fly and now rise high above the ground. I understand the size of each of the four walls to be about 1,500 miles long. The height of the wall is about 300 feet. The thickness of the walls is not as thick as the beams which sit on top of the wall and go from one pillar to the next. The beams and the pillars are clear and are the same width. The pillars are massive in dimension. As I view the scene, the large size of everything overwhelms me.

Many other people are flying or walking toward the gate of the city. As I approach the wall, I know this opening is the middle of the west wall. I realize that a long ways to the right there is another opening as well as to the left. I also know that there is a north, south and east wall configured the same as the west wall. As I near the gate, I notice there is no longer a guard. I land and enter through. Ahead to my right is the temple that I was in for a short time before all was made new. I head towards the left and notice how the streets are clear but have a slight tint of yellow. I can still see way down through. There are many buildings and different trees. Flowers and grass line the streets. I see different forms of animals, birds, and so many people. We are all now close to the same height as the tallest people that I saw in heaven. There are angels everywhere. Smaller sidewalks extend from the streets and are made of the same clear substance. As I walk along one of the sidewalks, I notice that smaller sidewalks lead up to large beautiful buildings. These homes are built differently for each individual. I cannot describe the architecture.

Walking along for quite a ways, I continue to enjoy everything I see, smell, and hear. After a while I turn and walk up a small sidewalk to my city home. I find that I have an overwhelming sense about mine. I stop and look in awe at the large home that was made for me. As I look straight ahead, I see what appears to be an entryway with a roof and walls. Over the top of the first wall is a very large rectangular diamond. It is engraved with my heavenly name that glows and shimmers. Beyond this roof and walls are other smaller roofs and walls, then more and more. This continues till I walk into my home. There is no door. I notice how each of the rooms inside of each room frames my crown that sits on a shelf. I find what can only be described as a large slice of the wall had been removed and then slid straight into the wall to form a shelf. As I look at my crown, I realize it is not at all what I thought it would look like. It is made of many different metals [gold, platinum, silver] and beautiful stones [diamond, ruby, pearl, emerald,...] are in it. I also notice what looks like what I can only describe as leather and fur, although I know it cannot be. I remember when Jesus first placed my crown on my head, it was much smaller but is now larger as I have grown to the size I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment