Sunday, April 25, 2010

What God Can Do



It's No Secret What God Can Do

The chimes of time ring out the news,
Another day is through.
Someone slipped and fell.
Was that someone you?
You may have longed for added strength,
Your courage to renew.
Do not be disheartened,
For I have news for you.
It is no secret what God can do.
What He's done for others, He'll do for you.
With arms wide open, He'll pardon you.
It is no secret what God can do.
There is no night for in His light
You never walk alone.
Always feel at home,
Wherever you may go.
There is no power can conquer you
While God is on your side.
Take Him at His promise,
Don't run away and hide.
It is no secret what God can do.
What He's done for others, He'll do for you.
With arms wide open, He'll pardon you.
It is no secret what God can do.


In my dream, I am standing in front of a large stage. I hear several chimes being chimed. I then see five identical people with very dim light around them. They begin singing and the light becomes brighter and brighter. I see they are not men or women and they all sing with a beautiful voice. I then hear the following words: The chimes ring out another day; another day has come. Someone slipped and fell, was that someone you? Do not be discouraged, for I have news for you.

Then the light becomes even brighter and I see many more singing and the whole stage is filled with more of the singers. They continue singing: It is no secret what God can do. What He’s done for others, He will do for you.

Then I see all these singers are angels. I watch as these angels become a countless number and their wings come out and spread wide open. Everything is now very bright and they all open their arms. They continue singing: With arms wide open He welcomes you. For it is no secret what God can do.

I now see the Herald comes from the right side and stands in front of me. I see him smile like I have before and calling me by my heavenly name he says, “You were told to stand on the wood as the wood is the truth. Jesus is the wood. He is the only way and will light your path, but you need to use that lighted path. You must walk on it. All can be easily deceived. All will be, but each must stay on the path that Jesus has given you. Know that He loves and forgives you. Do not worry about what others say and demand as Jesus knows your heart. The Herald places both of his hands on my shoulders and says again, “Jesus is the wood. He is the Truth and He is the Light. Stay on that path.”

No comments:

Post a Comment