Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ellen G. White - As a Prophet ?











In this dream, Jesus said, "One must understand what I wrote in Joel 2:28 and Acts 2:17. I said I will pour out My Spirit upon all. Men and women will prophesy in My name. The older will receive dreams. The younger will have visions. This is a dream. A dream happens while you are asleep. A vision happens when you are awake. I am not actually walking physically with you right now. I am officiating in the Most Holy Place on your behalf as well as all others. It has been misunderstood by some who thought when I showed you that I was kneeling next to my prophet Ellen White that I was actually there. They also thought the same when I instructed Joe Crews to write the book Creeping Compromises. I am in the Most Holy Place but I am also with you in a dream. He calls me by my heavenly name and says, “You are not alone. You are never alone. I walk with you always.”..."And I walk with you, and I talk with you, and I tell you, you are my own. Do not feel alone; you are not. I am with you not in flesh, but My Holy Spirit walks with you." ...[Now fast forward to time at the end of 5th plague] I remember before seeing a small group who were part of many small groups around the world and compose the 144,000 that survive through the great time of trouble.

The Herald now shows me a person standing not too far away. He says, “She who slept in the ground is now awake and stands as a sign of the Great Promise Keeper who promised that, if faithful, she would be with the 144,000 and see the coming of the One of All Greatness.” I know who she is and I watch many angels attend her as she looks with all anticipation to the east at a small black cloud. I also know that at the same time there is a resurrection of those that condemned, beat, and crucified Jesus. {1}

The Herald now says to watch closely. As if time was sent into high speed, I watch the whole scene play quickly through to Christ’s Second Coming. Then the time slows down to where all the angels are singing. As the Herald sings, he becomes brighter and brighter.

I now see Jesus raise a trumpet to His lips. The sound that comes forth is unlike any trumpet that human ears can imagine. I then hear His command, “Awake, awake, awake.”

1. Early Writings, p. 40
Then the angel said, "You must go back, and if you are faithful, you, with the 144,000, shall have the privilege of visiting all the worlds and viewing the handiwork of God."

The Great Controversy, pp. 636, 637
Graves are opened, and "many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth . . . awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt" (Dan. 12:2). All who have died in the faith of the third angel's message come forth from the tomb glorified to hear God's covenant of peace with those who have kept His law. "They also which pierced Him" (Rev. 1:7), those that mocked and derided Christ's dying agonies, and the most violent opposers of His truth and His people, are raised to behold Him in His glory, and to see the honor placed upon the loyal and obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment