Thursday, April 22, 2010

Latter Rain and LoudCry, Seal of God Emma Biant







We go through the wall and into a room where there are many people. Some are not important people and some are. Some are not well-educated; some are. Many people work serving others. I do not know anyone. I ask the angel, "Who are these people?” He says, "Watch closely." I watch a man speaking who is greasy from his head to his feet. Apparently he had been working on a car. He speaks as if he is not well-educated, but yet knowledgeable about mechanical things. Suddenly, a light from above surrounds him, making it seem like his hat catches on fire. The man speaks again and is able to speak as though he is well-versed. He goes out to speak to many who will gather around him. He speaks about the love of Jesus, how we need to accept Him as our closest Friend, and how we need to accept and believe that He died for us. Many, many, many people gathered around and accepted Jesus.

Looking back to the room where I am, I see another man. I know he is a person that picks up trash and cleans bathrooms. He carries a mop and broom. His back is bent from leaning over so much as he cleans. The light comes down brightly on him, and his hair also seems to catch on fire. He drops his mop and broom. Now he is holding a Bible and a Spirit of Prophecy book. His back straightens up and he leaves the room. Many surround him, and he starts sharing things from the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy.

I turn and look in the room again, knowing I see a prisoner who has done something wrong. I ask the angel, "Is he a prisoner still or is he set free?" My angel smiles with such patience, looks at me, squeezes my hand a little, and says, "Watch." A light from above shines on the prisoner and the top of his head seems to catch on fire. He leaves and begins speaking to many who are dressed just like himself. Many, many, many gather around and listen. Many fall to their knees and cry to Jesus for forgiveness of their sins.

I turn and see a man holding a shovel in his right hand. He wears heavy, mud-caked work boots. His face is dirty with sweat marks. A light shines from above and his hard hat seems to catch on fire. He goes out and starts speaking. {1}

I look to my angel, who still holds my hand, and ask, "When will this happen?" We leave the room to stand in the corridor. I ask again, "When will the event I just saw happen?" He asks, "What do you think you just saw happen?" I answer, "Wasn’t this the outpouring of the Holy Spirit?"

1. Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Psalms 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

No comments:

Post a Comment