Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Beast and It's Mark



While I stand there with Jesus to my right, I become very afraid for my life and try to hide behind Him. I recall the feeling I had of the pending doom He will allow to happen. I now look up to Him and begin to cry and shake. Still holding my right hand, Jesus and I quickly descend. As He speaks to me, the sound of His voice soothes my fears. When I look up into His eyes, I still cannot detect the color. All I can see is a love like none I have ever seen or experienced. He calls me by my heavenly name and asks, “Why do you fear? I said I am always with you. Where is your faith?” He reaches out again and wipes my tears away. He says, “Fear not as I have held you in the palm of My hand and have never let go.” Again He asks to see my watch. As I hold out my left arm, He asks if I think my watch has the same time as His. Then He says there is much work to be done but very little time.

As He keeps holding my right hand, we continue to descend to the earth. I now see mountain ranges and rivers. I keep watching as I slowly approach the ground and my feet touch. I look up at Him and He says, “You are to go and tell them I am coming. Tell them to watch and be ready as I am coming. When I give the appointed time I will command the ones of great strength to release. Then will I pour out My wrath. That time is by My watch. But tell them to prepare. Tell them because they ignore Me and worship other gods and try to provoke Me to anger with all the works of their hands, I shall pour forth My wrath on them.” He then writes in the sky and tells me to read and share what He had his prophet, Ellen White, to write. I look up in the dark blue sky and see written in dark gold letters, EVANGELISM page 43.

Still holding my hand Jesus says, “Now go and tell them I am coming. Do not fear as I hold your hand in mine. Remind them that if they feel they need angels, tell them to ask and they will be there before they end asking for them.” He looks at me and smiles. I feel peace like a warm breeze flood over me. As I look up into His eyes I see the love of the love of the love.

Evangelism, p. 43 reads as follows:
In the visions of the night a very impressive scene passed before me. I saw an immense ball of fire fall among some beautiful mansions, causing their instant destruction. I heard someone say, "We knew that the judgments of God were coming upon the earth, but we did not know that they would come so soon." Others, with agonized voices, said, "You knew!" Why then did you not tell us? We did not know." On every side I heard similar words of reproach spoken.

In great distress I awoke. I went to sleep again, and I seemed to be in a large gathering. One of authority was addressing the company, before whom was spread out a map of the world. He said that the map pictured God's vineyard, which must be cultivated. As light from heaven shone upon any one, that one was to reflect the light to others. Lights were to be kindled in many places, and from these lights still other lights were to be kindled. . . .

I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world.

Men of faith and prayer will be constrained to go forth with holy zeal, declaring the words which God gives them. The sins of Babylon will be laid open. The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of Spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power,--all will be unmasked. By these solemn warnings the people will be stirred. Thousands upon thousands will listen who have never heard words like these. In amazement they hear the testimony that Babylon is the church, fallen because of her errors and sins, because of her rejection of the truth sent to her from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment