Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cosmic Conflict by Amazing Facts

Cosmic Conflict: Origin of Evil

The Herald [angel] now says, “I watched as Lucifer in heaven disagreed with the Father and wanted to be equal with our Creator. I watched as Lucifer and many of his followers were cast to the earth. I watched as Lucifer brought sin onto the world. I watched as the Father, the Son and God’s Spirit laid out a plan to save His created beings. I watched as it was decided that Jesus would come to earth as a created Being. He the Creator would become one of the created. I watched as Jesus our Creator said goodbye to the Father and the Holy Spirit placed Him in the womb as a seed. He was placed in a pure undefiled womb that had never been touched. I heard the silence of heaven because the Creator was no longer on the throne next to the Father. I watched when the Father would look and find the throne next to His empty. I watched as the Father looked forward to the day when His Son would be returned to Him. But yet I saw such love the Father had that He allowed His only Son to give up His place on the throne and become a created Being. Jesus the Creator became a human. He became that which was created in His own image. What more, Jesus would come not only as a man as Adam but Jesus came as Adam in sin. Jesus came with no propensity to sin. Jesus could have sinned, but He did not. I watched as our Creator grew in that virgin womb. I watched when the day arrived and no one would give Him a place to be born. I watched as all heaven and the entire universe anticipated the birth of the Creator becoming a created Being. I watched as many protected the Child whose name would be Emmanuel. I watched as this Child grew and learned to walk. I watched as this Child would fall and become hurt. I watched as many of us so wanted to catch our Creator so as He would not be harmed, but our hands were stayed. I watched as this Child grew into a young Boy, a young Man and then began His work. I watched the day that He was baptized and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him. I watched as He taught. I watched as many accepted Him. I watched as many were healed, saw divine miracles, gave up all and followed Him. I watched as many from the courts of heaven were sent to keep constant watch over Him. I watched as He was sent out to the desert where Satan tried to tempt Him. I watched for a sign to deliver Him but the Father stayed all the hands. I watched when He was captured and accusations were made by those who pressed on through evil agents to destroy the Son of God. I stood by ready to deliver my Master from the ones who beat Him. I listened for a single word to deliver Him. I watched as His created beings laid Him on a cross and nailed my Creator, my Master, and drove the nails. I watched as they lifted the cross and dropped it into the hole in the earth. I watched as He, the Creator of the universe was mocked and a crown was made from a thorny bush and thrust upon His head. I watched as the Father could not look upon the scene and He turned His eyes as His Son died. I watched when Jesus Christ of Nazareth, born of a virgin, born as a created man turned His eyes to the Father and said ‘Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.’ I watched when He was placed in the tomb and His resting place was guarded over the Sabbath. I watched when the stone at the tomb was rolled back. I watched when my Creator came forth victorious over Lucifer. The Master had completed the plan for saving His creations."

No comments:

Post a Comment