Friday, April 23, 2010

The Lamb's Book of Life Rev 21:27



[This dream is shown of the time during the Final Rapid Movements]: He [Jesus] takes me to where I see an elderly woman. Jesus says, “She has come to My throne many times and still feels filthy even though she has washed her garments at My feet. Notice and hear what she says.” I watch as she kneels and cries. She is telling Jesus that she is old and ready to be laid to rest, to take her place among the great multitude. Jesus says, “I have sent a messenger to be with her.” I watch as a very noble angel descends to kneel next to her. She does not know he is there. The angel wraps his arm around this small, frail woman and says, “God has heard your petition, but He does not always answer your request in the way you think. You have studied much and understand. You have a strong faith and walk with God. The Father has decided that you will not be a part of the great multitude, but even in your advanced age will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of glory.”

Jesus says He will continue to serve on our behalf where He is serving right now and to remember this is a dream. He is serving on our behalf but time is short and soon He will serve no more. Jesus turns to me and says, “While there is still time left, tell My people to approach the throne of mercy and repent. Ask them to have the errors of their life erased from the book of errors. Soon the books will be closed and the errors that are in the book will be closed and sealed and delivered to our Father. While there is time, repent and ask that your name be placed in the book of life. Each must by himself approach the throne of mercy and have his garments washed. I have said before to prepare yourself a vessel that I can pour out My spirit into. Those that I have selected who will serve as those who are they will be able to stand in the last days."

[In this next dream] The Herald says, “We must go now. Please come. I am to show you something that will make this easier for you and others to understand.” Holding my right hand we pass through the wall and are in a room of many scrolls, books, video tapes, DVDs, pictures, and newspapers. He explains, “This is the temple of records. You are shown it in this way so that you will understand it. It does not mean that this is actually the way it is. In here is every sin that everyone has ever committed.” He goes over to a shelf, gets a large book and lays it on a table. He says, “These are your sins.” He opens the book and as I begin flipping through the pages, I see many that have been erased. As I look more closely, I see things I have done and said that was wrong that I have forgotten about. He explains, “If you ask, these things will be brought to mind so that these may be removed from the book. Your Savior has a red eraser that removes them.” The Herald places the book back on the shelf and puts in a video tape. As I watch a scene, I feel so ashamed. He says, “These can also be erased but you need to ask to have them erased. I could show you photos, DVDs and articles about you but it is up to you to ask to be shown, to return to your mind that which was wrong and ask for forgiveness. To serve as part of these who are they is not just about asking to serve. It is a work of perfection. How can one stand as part of these who are they if they have sins? All hidden sins must be repented of and stopped. If one wants to be among that great number, they must repent and change the way they live. This also means each must ask for revealing of forgotten sins. {1} If each is to be like Christ, they must stand sinless as Christ.” {2}

1. Conflict and Courage, p. 69
All who endeavor to excuse or conceal their sins, and permit them to remain upon the books of heaven, unconfessed and unforgiven, will be overcome by Satan. The more exalted their profession, and the more honorable the position which they hold, the more grievous is their course in the sight of God, and the more certain the triumph of the great adversary.

2. The Review and Herald, April 28, 1891
It is the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, which Jesus said he would send into the world, that changes our character into the image of Christ; and when this is accomplished, we reflect, as in a mirror, the glory of the Lord. That is, the character of the one who thus beholds Christ is so like his, that one looking at his sees Christ's own character shining out as from a mirror. Imperceptibly to ourselves, we are changed day by day from our own ways and will into the ways and will of Christ, into the loveliness of his character. Thus we grow up into Christ, and unconsciously reflect his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment