Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Most Holy Place



In this dream: the Herald [angel] states that it is time to leave and we enter back into the corridor. He says, “I am now to take you somewhere that is very special. What I show you now I will not be able to show you for long. Remember what I do show you and share what you are shown.” He hands me special boots to put over my shoes. I am given pants and a jacket to put over my clothes and a long robe as a final covering. The robe has several very decorative items on the front of it. The Herald tells me, “Hold tight to my hand. Notice what you can. Do not make noise. Do not touch anything, not even the ground. You are unclean but worthy in God’s eyes. You will only have seconds to record what you see.”

We go through the wall and I instantly know I am in the Most Holy Place. I see Christ standing in front of the mercy seat. He wears a long white robe with bells and pomegranates at the bottom and I can hear the tinkling of the bells. Over the top of his white robe is the most beautiful purple robe. But purple is not the color to give it justice. I think a better name would be Most Royal and Holy Violet Purple. The brightness of His being shines through the white and makes the purple glow with such beauty and holiness. I notice the mercy seat looks almost exactly the way I have seen it in the illustrations by Jim Pinkoski [ please click on the underlines: http://pinkoski.com/Articles/Ark-of-the-Covenant.html for confirmation] . The main difference is that the mercy seat I am seeing is made of perfectly pure gold. It is not clear but iridescent and looks as if heat waves are rising from it.

Before Christ turns to face the mercy seat again, I see the front of His chest. I will describe it the best I can. On each of His shoulders is a very special stone. On each of the stones are symbols I cannot recognize. Going down from the stones are some kind of ropes that reach almost to His waist. Across His chest are four ropes going left and right. Each is the same distance apart from the next. On each rope are affixed three different stones, each with a beauty that cannot be described. Each are placed an exact distance from each other and make a total of twelve stones. The brightness of Christ’s being makes the stones glow. His face does not appear like that of a man born on this earth but of a man made new, without imperfections, as the righteous will be made new and perfect. On His head is what looks like a crown made of pure white cloth. Over the cloth is a crown of perfect gold and over that a crown of perfect silver. Christ now turns to the mercy seat. With a smoking censer, He holds it over the top of His head. As He speaks I see pins of light coming from the nail scars in His hands and feet. A very bright light emits from His right side. I hear Him say, “It is by My blood, it is through My life, it is through My suffering that I hold these up to You and I ask as Your Son that You forgive them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment