Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Travel the Universe and To Unfallen Worlds



I am now instantly standing outside my home. I am amazed as I look up at the night sky. There are no clouds or moon and the temperature is perfectly comfortable. I begin talking silently to my heavenly Father as if He is standing next to me. I tell Him how wonderful the sky and the stars are and how each one has such a beauty, how they seem to twinkle on and off so slightly and that there are no words to describe them. I thank Him for such a perfect evening. As I listen to the distinct sounds of the crickets and frogs, the bats overhead and the calls of the coyotes in the distance, I thank Him for the variety of sounds. I express how much I appreciate the different gifts He has given us. Shooting stars now streak across the sky and I think how only He could create such a display and how I appreciate that each one is so special.

As I continue watching, I suddenly notice two shooting stars in perfect alignment, as if both are flying together. Instead of burning up in the atmosphere, they become brighter. Changing their direction, they now come straight down toward me. As they get closer, they slow down and become brighter. The night sky shines like the sun at noon and I see the trees and yard perfectly. As the two stars near me, they slow down and become less bright. I am in awe as I watch them stop immediately overhead and change into two angels. As they touch down in front of me, I recognize the angel to the right as the Herald, but I do not recognize the other angel. The Herald smiles at me, calls me by my heavenly name and says that they have been sent. He says that there is not a message to be given, but rather I am to be shown things, because many times the message is not in words, but in seeing. I am made to understand that the grandeur I am shown in dreams is not even close to what is reality. However, it is shown in a way that I can comprehend. If we are faithful, when this life is over, as it soon will be, we will witness the great grandeur from the very hand of the Grand Creator. What we have waiting for us is far from what we have the ability to comprehend. Pointing to the other angel, the Herald says that he will be taking me somewhere to enjoy just a little of what we have waiting for us. What I will witness is far from what really exists.

The Herald turns to the other angel and says, “You have already been instructed where to take him and what he is to see. He is to hear, speak, touch, smell and see, but not to taste or eat. That precious gift is reserved for the Giver of All Life.” The Herald now tells me, “Notice as much as possible. Converse with those you see. Exercise your curiosity. Touch, see, smell and listen. What you receive now is a gift of love from the Father of all and His Son and He that is the Holy Spirit. I will leave you for now. Enjoy!”

The Herald [angel] now looks up and streaks across the sky faster than the blink of an eye. I turn to the other angel and ask his name. He answers, “I am also a messenger and today I have the extreme pleasure of being your guide.” I smile and ask, “But what is your name?” He smiles at me and I already know what he is going to say. He responds, “Who we are is not important. The only name worthy of mention is Jesus Christ. He is your Brother and Savior, our Creator and the Son of the Father of all. I am to show you just a little of His love. May I have your right hand?” I give him my right hand and as our feet gently leave the ground, I look down and all is black except lights from the houses and vehicles below. I am thinking of what love Christ has in His care for this world. As we ascend, we speed up and soon I look down to see the blue atmosphere of our small planet. I know that blue is the color of His law, which is also His love without which we would die. I realize the white clouds symbolize His righteousness, and that we are always surrounded by His love and His righteousness. Without the clouds that provide shade and rain, we would not survive.

As we continue to ascend, I am now looking straight ahead and my guide says that we are now going to go very fast. He says to hold to my faith and know that I am safe. I ask where we are going. He answers, “To where I was instructed to take you. We will be a long way from where we are.” We accelerate and the speed we travel is the same from “The New Earth” dream. We travel billions and billions and billions of light years in what I know to be mere micro thought seconds. I ask if we are going to the end of the universe. My guide smiles and says that there is no end, that it is continual just as God is. It has no end, but yet each galaxy, each planet is always closest to His throne. This is difficult for us to understand, but if we are faithful, it will all be made plain. I am told to notice that as we travel all is bright and does not resemble the dark sky we see from Earth. There are many colors beyond description. I wish that I had command of all the words in a dictionary to express what I see.

As we continue traveling, my guide points to a galaxy just ahead of us that is unlike the Milky Way galaxy. He explains, “That is our destination where you will explore and learn much.” As we approach, we slow down and he points out one of several planets that we will visit for a while. He says to notice that the planets are all close in proximity, perfectly complement each other, and their movement is fluid and complete in symmetry. I notice other beings moving as we are from planet to planet.

www.1888mpm.org

No comments:

Post a Comment