Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cross, Ark of Covenant - Ron Wyatt



The Herald now says, “Please come. I have something I am to show you.” We go to a place outside that I recall from the “Stand on the Truth” dream. I am once again standing in front of two rough-cut wooden beams. Each is about 12 inches square. One is about 7 feet long and has a 12 by 6 inch deep notch in the middle. The other is about 12 feet long with a 12 by 6 inch cut about 4 feet from the top. The Herald says, “As you were told, stand on the wood as the wood is truth. Watch closely.” I watch as two men move the longer beam so that it lies lengthwise in front of us. They place the 7-foot beam on top of the 12-foot beam so that the two notches align and both beams come together to form a cross.

On the left, two men each state that they are innocent and resist as they are made to lie down on crosses. I look back to the cross in front of me and see Jesus coming forward. As He is lowered onto the cross, He willingly stretches out His arms, which are tied with ropes. As they nail His hands and feet to the cross, I see the blood. Tears come down His face. He looks back at me with the same eyes of love I have seen before. He says, “What I do, I do because I love you. Tell My people I love them and that I do this so they may live. Tell them to remember what I now do for them.” The Herald and I step back as the men raise the cross and drop it into a square hole cut into a rock surface. The hole is about two feet deep and a little more than 12 inches square. I look to the Herald and he says, “This is our Creator, Master, Teacher and your Savior and Brother.”

I now sense that a lot of time has passed. I look up to see Jesus bow His head. He has died. A tremendous earthquake now violently shakes the cross. I realize that if it were not for the ropes that have Jesus secured to the cross, He would be thrown from it. There is now a large crack in the rock surface at the base of the cross. A soldier walks over to Jesus and, with a spear, pierces upward through His right side just under His rib. Blood and water run down His legs and to the ground. I expect it to form into a puddle, but instead it disappears through the crack at the base of the cross. I ask the Herald where all His blood is going. He says, “That will be revealed for all to see,” and pointing back up to Jesus, he continues, “but in His time.” I look up at the Herald again and He says, “The wood is truth. Your Brother died so you may live. He gave His blood so all may always live. Please come. There is more to show you.”...

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1 Tim 2:5-6.

We now stand in another sanctuary. The pastor finishes his sermon by reading from the Bible and a book titled, The Great Controversy. He then reads from a book titled, Testimonies to Ministers and says, “From this we know that we should come before the throne of God. I invite those who would like to dedicate your life to God for the first time to come forward. If you would like to rededicate your life to God, I invite you to come forward.” As many people come to the front of the church and kneel, the Herald says to look closely at them. They are carrying two books—the Bible and a book titled, Creeping Compromise. The Herald says, “Notice they want to begin anew. They have read, studied and seen the errors of their life and now want to recommit their lives to Jesus.” I turn to hear the pastor encourage others to come forward to accept the offering of the blood of Jesus and accept Him as their Savior. So many come forward that the pastor calls for all elders and pastors in the congregation to lay hands on these individuals as he prays.

No comments:

Post a Comment