Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The New Earth



My dream begins in outer space where I have just visited a planet in a galaxy far away. I am flying very fast, covering billions of light years in mere micro thought seconds, toward home—the New Earth. The speed I am traveling cannot be understood the way we think now. To travel the universe seems very easy, since I notice it is laid out in concentric circles and I am headed to the middle of all of the circles. When the New Earth comes into view, I see how it has been made new, along with the surrounding planets.

(Base on Millenium Scale Simulation of the Universe, each speck of white particle is a galaxy of 100s of billions of stars. The Glowing Focal point at the Center of All is the MILKY WAY galaxy.)


As I approach the vast valley to the far left of the city, I slow down and my feet gently touch the ground. I head toward my country home, walking up a path that I have made with what feels like smooth but soft rocks. On the left and right I notice the many trees I planted a long time ago. Behind the trees on the right are fields of grass and flowers. The scent of the trees, grass, and flowers cannot be unnoticed. On the left, I notice that I have used clear sheets of rocks to make panels for a long, eight-foot high aquarium that is filled with many fish. As the leaves of the trees brush the top of the aquarium water, the fish are eating the leaves.

As I look at my house, which is made into the side of a hill which is in front of a mountain, I realize that I have also used large sheets of clear rock to make the walls and roof. Many of the sheets are not flat but contoured to the way I have draped them over each other. This allows water that flows from a stream above to come over the top of the house, along the side of the wall and down into the aquarium. The far end of the aquarium is built with an overflow which forms into a stream that flows into the valley below. When I reach my home, I notice that over the top of the door is a sign and on it is my heavenly name.

I now walk back toward my house and my pet follows me while walking upright. On the way my neighbor greets me and we talk for a little while. He inquires where I have traveled and what I saw there. He says he wants to go there soon and tells me where he had visited and describes what he saw. We finish our visit and tell each other it is time to get ready. I go inside of my house where I do some things for a while.

I now leave my house and begin walking down the path. I stop to pull a few leaves off a tree that is over my aquarium. I shred the leaves into small pieces. Bending over I sprinkle them over the water and watch as the fish swim around and eat the pieces of leaves. I turn now and continue down the path. As I look straight ahead, I notice how I have worked the trees to form a frame around a view of a mountain with a waterfall that comes down to a large lake below. This lake creates small streams which go off in different directions.

I continue down the path to the end of it. I look to my left. I see the great city with the beautiful walls that illuminate from the inside. They glisten with a beauty that I have no words to describe. While walking for a while toward the city, I enjoy the paths along meadows, through trees, tall splendid grass and flowers with myriads of shapes and colors. Many birds of different shapes and colors are flying and singing. Many fly up out of the tall grass as I get close. I see many, many different animals. Some I recognize from the old earth, but there are so many new animals of different sizes. I marvel at all the life I see. Everything is fresh and new but larger than I ever thought it would be. I have a constant feeling of being overwhelmed with all I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment