Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final Rapid Movements in Prophecy



The Herald says, “I am to show you once again the things which are going to be happening to the earth soon. Hold strong to your faith, as I will be right here and no harm will come to those 'who are they' [144,000].” I watch as suddenly balls of fire {1} come screaming past us at a very high speed. They break through the atmosphere and explode, causing destruction from where they are to the surface below. Others go through and hit the earth. As they hit, the earth shakes and pulses. I see many buildings collapse. Others burn up and are consumed in an instant...

I now see destruction unlike anything I have ever seen before. Cities are completely gone, many towns are in rubble, many highways and bridges have disappeared. Airplanes cannot take off since the runways are destroyed. I know that I just watched so many people die. Many were God’s people and many were not.

I turn to the Herald and I ask him once again if everyone was destroyed. Looking at me with patience in his eyes, he says, “Watch very closely.” I watch as many go into what is left of the streets. Many come together and start praying for forgiveness. Many say that all this is their fault and that they have strayed from worshiping the true God. I see a newspaper stand where the headlines read, “Let us all worship God this Sunday.” Another says, “Sunday, Sabbath, God’s Day.” The Herald says, “What I show you now I will veil from your eyes and ears, but I have been instructed to tell you. A great king will arise and walk the earth and claim he will make all things new. {2} He will make all sick well and all things will be as if it never were. He walks about performing miracles, but this only lasts for a short time. He tells them, ‘You have sinned against me. But I am your king and I will serve you, but you must submit and serve me. I now want you to only worship me on the new holy day. Those who will not comply will be handled as I know best.’ ” The Herald says, “Enough of this here. Lucifer shows no love or compassion, just lies. Our Father holds the one true book and it is called truth. Let us leave here.”

1. Evangelism, p. 29
Last Friday morning, just before I awoke, a very impressive scene was presented before me. I seemed to awake from sleep but was not in my home. From the windows I could behold a terrible conflagration. Great balls of fire were falling upon houses, and from these balls fiery arrows were flying in every direction. It was impossible to check the fires that were kindled, and many places were being destroyed. The terror of the people was indescribable. After a time I awoke and found myself at home. Letter 278, 1906.

2. Satan is striving to gain every advantage. . . . Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction--Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.--FE 471, 472 (1897).

The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?--1T 302 (1862).

No comments:

Post a Comment