Friday, April 23, 2010

Marshal Law and Detention Camp

POLICE STATE 4


We walk back into the corridor and the Herald says, "Come and sit here." We sit down, and he takes both of my hands. He calls me by my heavenly name and says, "I am now to show you something that will bother many. Again I tell you, hold to your courage, hold to your faith, hold to the knowledge that the Creator of all is in complete control. When you prepare this, add a note that this may be sensitive to young minds, but the mature mind will be able to understand what I am to show you." As we stand up, he looks at me and says, "If only you could fully understand the love your Creator and Savior has for you." For the first time, I notice my angel is not smiling, but has a very serious look on his face. I sense he does not want to see what he is about to show me.

We walk through the wall and I find myself at what looks like a large prison or some type of detention center. I see people all standing in a long straight line that moves forward very slowly. The people are wearing what look like paper gowns worn in a hospital. I notice they are not sad and crying, nor exuberant and happy. They are solemn but have a look of peace about them. They know and understand. I stand there watching them for quite some time as the line slowly moves forward. They all sing the same song over and over and over. I find myself starting to hum it. The song they sing is:



I Surrender All.”
As the line moves forward, I begin to study and think about the words as I never have before. They are now etched into my mind.

"All to Jesus I surrender. All to him I freely give.
I will ever love and trust him. In his presence daily live.
I surrender all. I surrender all.
All to thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender. Humbly at his feet I bow.
Worldly pleasures all forsaken.
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
I surrender all. I surrender all.
All to thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender. Make me, Savior, wholly thine.
Fill me with thy love and power.
Truly know that thou art mine. I surrender all.
I surrender all. All to thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender.
Now I feel the sacred flame. O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to his name!"

The words keep going through my mind as I stand there. The Herald is very quiet. I now realize I am holding very tightly to his hand. Without saying anything, he moves me so that I can see where everyone is going.

Upon arrival, I fully understand. Before this long line of people are six machines. They are constructed with a large opening underneath and are laid out next to each other as beds. The bottom part is made of stainless steel with a seam in the middle of each. At the front of each bed there are vertical bars which go up. Two are spaced where a person's head would fit through. There is a large opening under all the beds where large trucks sit. I watch as the people climb up without resistance, one to a bed, and lie face down. A large, upside-down V-shaped blade drops quickly. The bed opens at the seam and the body falls to the truck below. When the truck is full, it drives off, and another takes its place. All this time while the individuals climb on the bed, they continue to sing “I Surrender All.” {1}

The Herald breaks his long silence. He calls me by my heavenly name, and for the first time in quite a while I look up into his face. I see streams of tears coming down over his cheeks and onto his dimples. He instructs me to look once again. I watch as holy angels are surrounding each of these individuals. He says, "Jesus could deliver all with one word, but what you see needs to happen. Watch closely." I watch as each assigned guardian angel has placed in his left arm a white robe to hold for the individual that just surrendered all. The robe is pure white with a large red border at the bottom. {2} In their right hand is placed a pure silver tablet with a pure gold border and a red ribbon wrapped around it. The tablet reads “Revelation 2:10.“ ["Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."] The guardian angel takes this robe and holds it closely, as if to show love and adoration, until this person is raised from death to everlasting life. Then this person will be dressed in this very special robe. My angel says it is time to leave.

1. Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

2. Early Writings, p. 18
As we were traveling along, we met a company who also were gazing at the glories of the place. I noticed red as a border on their garments; their crowns were brilliant; their robes were pure white. As we greeted them, I asked Jesus who they were. He said they were martyrs that had been slain for Him. With them was an innumerable company of little ones; they also had a hem of red on their garments.

No comments:

Post a Comment