Tuesday, May 18, 2010

REMEMBER the Sabbath!



[In this dream] I find myself standing outside in a large field and looking up at something that looks like a large drive-in theater screen. It is very dark and I see no moon but many stars. The angel says “Of anything that can be studied, what I show you now is of most importance.” He smiles and instructs me to look at the first screen. I see what could be a movie of the front of a Bible. The large words “HOLY BIBLE” glisten in gold and below it are the smaller words “King James Version.” The Bible opens to Exodus 20. The screen changes as the words spelling the law of God become bold, clear and very easy to read. The angel smiles and says, "This is what God Himself wrote and is very important. Remember what it says."

Smiling again, he points at the next screen. I see Ellen White sitting in a chair with a pen in her hand. It is early in the morning and all is quiet. She is surrounded by many, many, many angels. Jesus kneels on one knee next to her and is instructing her what to write. The angel turns to me and says, "Share Revelation 19:10.” [“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”] The angel directs me to notice the next screen. It is dark blue. I see in dark gold the words, "Jesus is coming. You must be ready!"

REMEMBER the SABBATH day, to keep it Holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God:
In it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son,
Nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
Nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea,
And all that in them is, and rested the Seventh-day:
Wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day,
and Hallowed it
. Exodus 20:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment